What’s the difference between a Life Coach and a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Counselor or other Healthcare Professional?
A Life Coach is different from a healthcare professional. A health coach is not a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Counselor, nor a therapist. Health Coaches do not “diagnose” nor do they “treat”.
Why don’t you eat better, exercise, be more kind to people? A Coach will help you overcome obstacles to getting what you want in life.
Coaching is about managing our emotional lives. Giving ourselves the love and self-care we deserve.
- Do you feel like you are stuck?
- Not moving ahead?
- Dealing with the EXACT SAME PROBLEMS over and over again?
- Does life seem out of control because you think life is happening to you?
- Are you willing to stop getting false dopamine hits and feel frustrated, bored and lonely?
- Are you motivated to live the life of your dreams?
- Are you ready to go after a life that really makes you feel proud and excited?
Coaching gives you the tools to become the healthy happy person you were meant to be!